We have a strong team at the DaySpring Outlet Store that honors God through the care and service of our customers. Our goal is to develop a team that is encouraging and supportive, and to provide them the best tools possible to ensure their success and enjoyment in the work that they do at DaySpring.
DaySpring, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, is a leading marketer and distributor of Christian products and gifts. DaySpring products are sold in Christian retail stores, mass market and internet retailers, card and gift stores, and other outlets in the United States and 60 countries worldwide. Based in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, DaySpring employs over 280, offers more than 6,000 products, and touches more than one billion people annually. The purpose and mission of the company is, To know God, to demonstrate His Kingdom, and to help people throughout the world know and share His love. Visit www.dayspring.com to learn more about DaySpring, to find a local retailer, send a free e-card, or participate in one of our free blogs.
External Position Description
Cashier/Stockers are the face of DaySpring to our community and the surrounding area. They are responsible for working the cash register, stocking the store, working inventory at our company warehouse building and participating in set up and execution of the Annual DaySpring Warehouse Sale.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or in the application fields. Preferred file types are: doc, docx, pdf, htm and html. Accepted also are: txt, pdt, xls, mov, jpg, swf, mp3, and zip. No other file types accepted.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Outlet Store Cashiers/Stockers are frequently required to stand (2-4 hours at a time), frequently required to bend at the knees and waist. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; and ability to adjust focus.
· Experience in retail environment
· Service-minded orientation, with an ability to effectively relate to and build cooperative relationships with customers
· Ability to work with a team
· Good decision-making skills (in a timely manner) based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment. To be able to think outside the box to see the end product.
· Tenacity to pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish (especially in the face of resistance or setbacks)
Applicants must be available to work Outlet Store hours including Saturdays, as well as additional hours during the month of November to help in the setup, execution and teardown of the Annual Warehouse Sale.
This job is located in Siloam Springs, AR
Hallmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE. Principles only, please.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Hallmark - 19 months ago
Hallmark is headquartered in Kansas City MO with manufacturing facilities in Lawrence and Leavenworth KS, Center TX and Metamora IL....