We are looking for a software engineer to design, develop, test and document features for our upcoming products. The majority of the work will be server-side Python (CPython 2.7, Cython, NumPy), but the position could also entail HTML5 front-end work, depending on talent and inclination.
We hire employees who like to work with a tightly-knit team and are proactive contributors. Our engineering group is a small team of excellent individuals who enjoy working in a laid-back environment. We’re looking for people who are excited about working on a product that will significantly impact the future of radiation oncology treatments.
The position is on-site, full-time in San Carlos, CA. Our office is walking distance from CalTrain and downtown. When applying, please include a resume and a cover letter.
We cannot sponsor H1B visas at this time.
The ideal candidate will:
Additional relevant qualifications include:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience using Python.
- Understand good software development practices (unit testing, code modularity)
- Have experience working in a Linux environment (we use Ubuntu).
- Be familiar with CouchDB or other NoSQL technologies.
- Have experience with data processing, scientific programming, and/or image processing.
- CUDA or other GPU programming.
- Amazon EC2 or other cloud computing platforms.
- DICOM data handling.
- Proficiency with git and GitHub.
- Having a portfolio of personal projects or open source work.
StackOverflow Jobs - 20 months ago