Oilfield Services Manufacturing Company in North Houston has immediate need for an Expediting/Logistics Assistant to join their team. The person in this role would be responsible for keeping track of POs placed by vendors, revalidating, and ensuring delivery to clients on time, and more. This is an excellent career opportunity with a growing company.
- Revalidation of Quotes
- Ensure the compliance of the quote with customer PO
- Once the file is created, follow up the process of the order with the supplier requesting order acknowledgment, production schedule, request status of the order, ask and send for approval drawings and documentation, request manuals, certificates and all the documentation that the order requires for the inspection.
- Collaborate in the process of obtaining and generating packing list, and invoices for each package and shipping marks for each order.
- Help with the inspectors visits sending requested documentation such as pictures and signed documents by-e-mail
- Maintain a Data Base of estimated prices of forwarder services referring to previous services provided to the company.
- Follow up on status of cargo and shipping and resolve any issues that arise, verifying priority levels and shipping marks for each shipment to issue.
Minimum 2 years related in Procurement Management in the Oil/Gas Industry
Knowledge in SAP (Business One) and Lotus Notes.
We are currently setting interviews! Please apply using the link below.
Primary Services - 11 months ago
Primary Services has been providing full-service recruitment solutions and matching high-quality talent with outstanding companies for over...