- Provide outstanding inbound /outbound services to our internal and external customers, including consultative sales, technical inquiries, and support.
- Through your product, market and service knowledge, provide business solution fully aligned to our customers' needs.
- Contributing as a team member to the professional and profitable business results of the Hilti organization.
- Participate in experiential, hands on, and classroom training to further develop your skills and aptitude.
- Be thoroughly engaged and committed throughout the development of your Hilti career.
- Committed to personal career development and ability to relocate for professional growth in outside sales.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or applicable sales experience.
- Dynamic individual with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships.
- Strong sense of curiosity. Ability to grasp Hilti’s technological innovations and to align those features to our customer’s needs.
- Capacity to learn and work in multiple computer systems (Microsoft Office Products experience Required).
- Stable job history or comparable formal education.
- Comfortable in an environment surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and live Hilti’s core values.
Reference Number: 12966
Hilti - 19 months ago
Hilti makes drills that cut through brick like butta. A subsidiary of Liechtenstein-based Hilti Corporation, the company manufactures and...