- Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and directing the sales and marketing efforts of Investment Product Consultants, coordinating training and orientation within assigned zone, implementing new and enhanced sales strategies. Achieve Zone sales goals of retirement products (Mutual Funds, Income, Variable and Fixed Annuities).
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding product sales goals in assigned zone.
- Develop, maintain and enhance relationships with field management, agents and product consultants.
- Provide high quality service and product information to acquire new assets and retain assets.
- Direct activities of product consultants to ensure sales objectives are achieved/exceeded.
- Conduct meetings and training sessions on a group and individual basis so that consultants are kept abreast of all aspects of products. Assist consultants with sales situation analysis and in closing large cases.
- Ensure that compliance requirements are met.
- Coordinate field sales efforts with National Manager, Home Office Management, and Investment Product Consultant Team.
- Manage budget of consultants.
- 10 years of field sales experience
- Wholesaler for a minimum of 5 years
- Highly respected in their GOs and the Agency distribution
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations pertaining to products
- Has a track record of continued sales success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- ability to effectively convey our priorities and creatively wholesale our products
- Strong leadership potential
- supports our initiatives, takes initiative, and good problem solver
- Sound decision maker
- Strong management skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce
- Bachelor or higher degree preferred
- Series 6, 63
New York Life - 2 years ago
New York Life Insurance has been providing life insurance policies in the Big Apple since it was a tiny seed. While the top mutual life...