PPC Advertising Assistant – Jacksonville, FL
Fanatics is looking for a detail oriented self-starter to assist the Paid Search Manager. The Paid Search Marketing Assistant creates, analyzes and reviews search engine and social network advertising PPC (pay-per-click) accounts to advertise Fanatics’ products. The Paid Search assistant will need to have an above average knowledge of both professional and collegiate sports, as well as a continued passion to learn more. This position reports to our Advertising Manager.
- Create, maintain and report on paid advertising campaigns in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines and social network sites through effective keyword research, compelling marketing/ad copy and selecting appropriate channels of traffic
- Research optimization techniques for current campaigns to ensure cost effectiveness and generation of the highest traffic
- Strategically schedule and deploy PPC advertising campaigns around major sporting events and holidays to optimize sales
- Monitor cost of revenue on new and existing PPC campaigns
- The Paid Search assistant will analyze existing accounts and make suggestions for improving advertising quality and broadening search opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, Click Here.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing paid advertising campaigns on search engines (Google, Yahoo , MSN)
- Preferred experience advertising on major social networks
- Strong analytical skills – Must be able to create solutions and solve problems in the ever changing ecommerce environment
- Strong commitment to learn new industry developments, best practices and applications.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Exceedingly detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with firm deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to change focus easily and multitask
- Demonstrated strength analyzing data to generate insights and execute accordingly
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency working in numerous spreadsheets and using databases and excel macros
- Must be willing to dedicate time outside of normal work hours to advertise for large sporting events
- Bachelor’s degree preferred