We are a regional roofing company in search of a highly qualified Metal Roofing Project Manager to oversee all assigned projects, ensuring job safety (Know OSHA regulations for the construction industry pertaining to roofing work), quality, productivity, minimization of company risk, attend job meetings, and adherence to construction specifications and schedules. Act as liaison between field and Architect/Engineer/General Contractor. Coordinate with Senior Project Manager by regular contact to review projects and monitor job costing.
Required knowledge, experience, and certifications:
- Extensive knowledge of metal roofing, sheet metal fabrication, and all other roofing applications.
- Ability to read plans and specs and extensive knowledge of SMACNA required.
- Ability to manage multiple people and keep them on track.
- Knowledge of purchasing and handling material.
- OSHA 30 hour card and First Aid/CPR required.
- Experience managing projects of 250K or greater.
- Experience on Military Base highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sheet metal roofing required.