Performs duties of a registered pharmacist as defined by law and outlined by key responsibilities below. Will provide support and development for clinical module implementation and will support for designated clinical modules.
Supports designated Pharmacy IT projects, databases and dictionaries
- Works closely with Informatics Manager to assure that dictionaries are set up and maintained.
- Provides needed clinical and decision support for clinical modules.
- Provides needed maintenance for modules
- Coordinates and schedules meeting for designated clinical modules
Participate in the training of staff and implementation of updates and clinical modules, and technology products for the department
- Coordinates testing and implementation of modules and updates as needed
- Maintains and submits required audit reports as directed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Serves as a technical resource for Pharmacy modules for clinical users
- Documents user problems and errors and tracks trends and proposes solutions
- Develops QA monitoring procedures and submits reports as directed.
- Develop and maintain audit criteria. Submits reports as directed.
- Develops training plan for designated modules. Maintains required records.
Maintains individual practice competency and provides support for daily operations as needed or
- Maintains competency with clinical aspects of job.
- Substitutes as on-line Pharmacist when required.
- Acts as a preceptor for students, interns and new graduates when required
Participates in and supports designated clinical activities. Works with managers and clinical staff to identify and implement improvements.
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Field of Study: Pharmacy Note: BS or PharmD
2 years total experience required
which includes 2 years of Hospital Pharmacy experience
2 years Pediatric Pharmacy experience experience
4 years Microsoft Office experience experience
2 years Experience with Meditech Pharmacy System experience
Pharmacist License: (AR)
• Candidate must possess at time of hire
Experience with Meditech Pharmacy system
Proficiency with Microsoft office
Physical Activity - Stand
Physical Activity - Walk
Physical Activity - Sit
Physical Activity - Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
Physical Activity - Reach with hands and arms
Physical Activity - Stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, twist, or bend
Physical Activity - Talk or hear
Physical Environment - Inside Office Environment / conditions
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 10 pounds
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 25 pounds
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 35 pounds
Lifting/Pushing/Pulling Weight - Up to 50 pounds
• (Manage safely with assistance of equipment or another person)
Noise Level - In general, the noise level for this position is considered to be:
Arkansas Children's Hospital - 8 months ago
As the only pediatric medical center in the state, Arkansas Children's Hospital (ACH) serves the youngest Razorbacks from birth to age...