For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine recently ranked HEICO as one of the 200 “Best Small Companies” and 200 “Hot Shot Stocks”. |
CSI Aerospace, Inc., a division of HEICO Aerospace Corporation, is currently looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to join their Broken Arrow, OK location.
This role is a shop floor position issuing inventory using a bar code scanner and assisting with shop tasks. This role will also encompass managing inventory levels and performing physical counts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Issuing stock to travelers/manufacturing orders using a bar code scanner.
- Keeping track of inventory deductions on paperwork.
- Performing monthly spot counts on physical inventory.
- Retrieving paperwork for shop personnel.
- Manage inventory levels.
- Interact with shop personnel on inventory requirements.
- Confer and correspond with supervisor to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Additional shop functions will be assigned.
- Interact with the company’s software manager with any inventory conflicts or changes.
- Correspond with shop supervisor on low inventory levels.
High school diploma or GED
0-3 years of similar work experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE OR ABILITIES:
· Language - Ability to read and interpret documents such as reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate orally and in writing. Excellent communication skills.
· Computer Skills - Basic
· Mathematical Skills - Ability to use basic math
· Reasoning Abilities - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, squat, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Examples: air hoses, compressors starting, band saw.
HEICO - 19 months ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...