- Analyze business and other data processing problems to implement and improve Oracle database and application systems.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to implement, automate or improve existing Oracle-based systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, business, logistics, human resources, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- 5 years progressive experience in Oracle, Netapp, Cisco or Linux technologies
- Will also accept Master’s Degree and 2 years experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Must be available for long-term assignments at client-sites or other ITC offices in the US.
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday
IT Convergence - 30+ days ago