Oldcastle Lawn and Garden
Job Requisition ID: 27963
Job Type: Laborer
Work Time: Seasonal
State: Rhode Island (US-RI)
Postal/Zip Code: 02898
Are you ready to be part of a 'Labor Force' that is rewarding?
As an Oldcastle Production Laborer you will provide general labor support in a covered and uncovered manufacturing environment.
An Oldcastle Production Laborer is responsible for the following specific job tasks:
- Stack and/or reclaim mulch & soil bagged product, yard clean up
- Clean machinery, maintain the surrounding area, keeping area free of debris
- Use personal protective equipment at all times and follows all safety regulations
- Work closely with the lead operator to assist shift production and become knowledgeable iin machiner operation
- Transport trash and debris away from production areas
- Physical requirements include lifting 60 -75lbs repetitively, bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to follow workplace safety procedures, including machinery lock out, tag out and use of PPE
- HS diploma or GED, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Able to perform job tasks in sometimes dusty, hot and/or cold working conditions
- Physically fit to climb, bend, scarry, lift from ground to waist level and exert push/pull rake/broom and other tools
- Ability to execute directions with little oversight and successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals.
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
One of our employees says it best…
The great thing about Oldcastle is there never seems to be a shortage of opportunities." – Anass
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your on-line profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Lawn and Garden is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Oldcastle Lawn and Garden is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...