For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Cisco is looking for an outgoing Executive administrator required to support the Emerging Countries team. This is a role that requires a seasoned executive administrator who can work effectively across the most senior levels at Cisco at both administrative, communication, and program management tasks. The person must be able to effective assist leaders in supporting and tracking and supporting the department complex global projects. Additionally the person needs the ability to engage different levels of clients and desire to take on and drive new projects.
• Maintain calendar and arrange for meeting logistics including equipment, food, and presentations.
• Arrange executive global travel and accommodations and provide trip packets as appropriate.
• Manage and track department program process globally
• Ability to draft and manage executive communication
• Design PowerPoint presentations for customers and internal executive meetings.
• Handle expense report submissions and reconciliations.
• Answer phones and respond to email inquiries, distribute mail and prepare outgoing mail, and track all correspondence.
• Set up and maintain filing on behalf of the Director and maintain key databases. Prepare first draft correspondence as required.
• Coordinate special events or conferences.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
• Must have 4-6 years minimum experience supporting a Director or above with significant international exposure
• Advance MS Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Detail-oriented with ability to format, edit and correct documents accordingly.
• Visio and MS Project experience a plus.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications abilities.
• Must have a polished, business professional demeanor and have phone etiquette skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions as needed.
• Must be self-sufficient with completing tasks independently and with very limited supervision.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...