Delivery Drivers are responsible for order accuracy and on-time delivery to ensure all customers receive a hassle-free catering experience.
Must be 21 years of age or older, have a clean driving record and knowledge of the delivery area.
- Checks all orders to make sure they are accurate and complete
- Provides safe, timely delivery of orders
- Loads/unloads delivery vehicle
- Proper catering set up
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and a willingness to go the “extra mile” to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Receives payments
- Owns and immediately resolves any request or complaint
- In addition to deliveries, a driver will help in the restaurant with the organization of the catering orders, food prep, customer service, bussing, and other duties.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
Must provide proof of automobile insurance
Knowledge of the delivery area
Ability to read a map and locate addresses
Ability to communicate effectively with customers
Excellent customer service skills
Flexibility to work in restaurant during lunch rush
Previous restaurant and or delivery experience is preferred.
Driving record must be free of the following violations:
Driver cannot have more than one moving violation per year in the past 3 years or more than one accident in the past 3 years.
- License revoked or suspended due to moving violation
- Reckless driving
- Speed in excess of 25 mph over posted limit (if reported on Motor Vehicle Report)
- Criminal convictions
- Driving without a license
- Failure to report an accident or making false report to authorities
- Driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Open container violation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; sit and reach. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision.
Work Conditions and Hours
Hours will vary and may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and/or holidays. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
Zoës Kitchen - 22 months ago
Zoës Kitchen, a rapidly growing, fast-casual restaurant concept with fresh and tasty Mediterranean-inspired cuisine served in an...