The Product Support Agent II is an experienced expert product support representative responsible for providing outstanding first and second level support. This seasoned agent receives calls escalated by Product Support Agent I representatives that they can not resolve of First Call. The Product Support Agent also provides knowledge and assistance to more junior members of the team as they grow in their of RealPage products.
• Responsible for researching and resolving the more complex client issues for the Product Support Team
• Provides the Product Support Team with expert product knowledge in several RealPage Product Centers
• Escalates client issues to Product Development when required
• Acts as liaison with Product Development in the resolution of escalated issues
• Communicates with Clients as required for additional information or to provide status
• Takes inbound phone service requests as scheduled
• Perform administrative duties as required
• May be required to work overtime as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS - ABILITIES
• At least 1 year of RealPage Product Support experience
• Certification in two or more RealPage Products.
• Demonstrated subject matter expertise in one or more RealPage Products
• Proficient with office productivity software
• Experience in Multifamily Housing Industry Preferred
• Bachelor Degree Preferred
RealPage - 14 months ago
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...