International Account Coordinator
This position coordinates communication and account specific order management details for our International Distributors.
Assists in execution of sales strategies and works directly with our International Fulfillment Manager to drive the International Distribution business. Frequently coordinates account specific activity within Pearl Izumi to manage inventory and order fulfillment.
- B.A. preferred in business related field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of customer service experience in apparel, footwear or the Outdoor industry.
- 1 year of sales experience with International customers.
- Knowledge of International shipping logistics and Customs laws.
- General knowledge of sporting goods and consumer drivers for this industry.
- Solid experience in the Microsoft office environment using Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills for communicating with customers and staff.
- This position demands a person who is able to work throughout the organization
- Manage all Pearl Izumi International order activity.
- Act as primary liaison with Distributors to coordinate factory direct and all US Ex International orders.
- Coordinate company’s International inventory with Operations and Accounting departments.
- Create pricelists and order forms for International Distributors/Retailers.
- International order entry as needed.
- Work with Logistics Manager to coordinate all Distributor shipments and create Distributor shipping manuals.
- Primary contact with International Retailers, outside of Pearl Izumi/Shimano distribution network, for Ex US international direct orders.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Perform miscellaneous projects as requested.
- The associate in this position will be a proactive, self-motivated, problem solver who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure we are meeting our wholesale domestic/international goals and all our retailers/distributors are receiving outstanding sales and customer service.
Pearl Izumi - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard