Title: Retirement & Beneficiary Administration Supervisor
Location: United States-New Jersey-Secaucus
Job Number: 13027418
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
* Directs and/or manages all activities associated with RBA (Retirement & Beneficiary Administration) operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
* Establishes and implements performance and service standards.
* Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
* Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
* Develops departmental budget and controls costs.All other duties as assigned.
* Candidate must have extensive benefits background
* Benefits, Management, Health & Welfare, Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, Client Services
* Strong leadership and communication skills.
* Must be comfortable working with minimal on-site supervision
* MS Excel, MS Word, SQL, Internet, PASS/Case, Access Database, required
* BA/BS degree preferred or comparable experience
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
- 2 years ago - save job
You won't find many companies listed in the dictionary as a verb. Xerox, once self-styled as "The Document Company," has...