At JPMorgan Securities "JPMS" we have been helping high-net-worth individuals and families build and manage their wealth for more than 50 years. Led by an exclusive group of Financial Advisors throughout the United States, JPMorgan Securities offers clients a broad suite of transactional, wealth management and investment advisory services. Our Financial Advisors-among the most experienced and creative in the industry-excel at leveraging the vast resources of one of the world's leading global financial institutions on behalf of our clients.
Provide branch administrative and management support in all facets of daily business routine, while maintaining awareness of and sensitivity to confidential nature of clients and employees. A qualified candidate must be highly organized, competent in key administrative and managerial skills, well-spoken and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage branch administration, including branch facilities and provide administrative support as needed for the Branch Regional Director and Management team (e.g., facilities, P&L, technology, new employee on-boarding, etc.).
- Provide support to Regional Director with recruiting and on-boarding
- Support Regional Director with planning and organizing weekly sales meetings (coordinate with New York product heads for in person visits or conference calls, obtain and distribute presentation material, communicate all meetings to sales force)
- Assist Regional Director in the recruiting and on-boarding process of Financial Advisors by preparing recruiting materials, drafting e-mails and writing letters to potential recruits. On-boarding process consists of submitting EURC requests for technology applications for new hires and existing employees
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries
- Help to organize and plan the Regional Director's forward looking calendar
- Review expense reports, verify expense documentation and submit to accounting for payment
- Educate all employees on administrative policies and procedures as well as Firm's best practices
- Support and drive strategic firm and branch initiatives
- Assist with overflow, special projects and day to day tasks (i.e. answer branch "overhead" phone line)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- Experience supporting Senior Management
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in an administrative management role
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft: Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Outlook and strong ability to learn proprietary software
- Superior interpersonal skills, both written and oral. Ability to work well on an integrated team.
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Desire to become registered with Series 7 and Series 63 and or Series 66 licenses
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively in a fast pace environment, providing service for multiple team members
- Ability to work well on an integrated team and willing to help support all management team members
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
US-MA-Boston-One Federal Street (BSC) / 41022
Asset & Wealth Management
JPMorgan Chase - 9 months ago
JPMorgan (www.jpmorgan.com) is the investment banking arm of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm...