Who Boston University Is Today
With nearly 30,000 students, 2,800 faculty, and over 300,000 alumni worldwide, Boston University is one of the world’s prominent large, urban research universities—a rapidly evolving, remarkably diverse, exceptionally engaged, and broad institution that encompasses the liberal arts, sciences and engineering, the fine arts, and the professions.
Under the leadership and direction of President Robert A. Brown, BU has made the choices necessary to thrive and grow. Launched in September 2012, The Campaign for Boston University will support its brilliant faculty, provide for its diverse student body, and build its vibrant campus.
This historic effort will depend upon a dedicated, creative, and diverse staff. BU’s Development & Alumni Relations top leadership includes outstanding individuals recruited from some of the best institutions in the world, led by Senior Vice President Scott Nichols.
For more information about the University, please visit www.bu.edu .
Boston University School of Law
Boston University School of Law is a top-tier law school ranked in the top 30 of the nearly 200 ABA accredited law schools in the US over the past decade. Some of the most recent rankings the School of Law has received include #1 faculty of all law schools by Princeton Review, #21 of schools the top 250 law firms hire from by the National Law Journal, and #18 in a poll of hiring partners by US News.
As part of The Campaign for Boston University: Choose to be Great, the School of Law has launched an $80 million comprehensive fundraising effort. The School's Building on Excellence campaign seeks support from generous alumni and friends for five key priorities: Building Construction & Renovation, Student Scholarships & Financial Aid, Professorships & Faculty Support, Academic Programming, and unrestricted support for the School of Law Fund.
The Assistant Dean will lead a team of 7 and report to the Senior Associate Vice President of Development. Working closely with the Senior Vice President of Development, the Dean of the School of Law, Maureen O’Rourke, and Development and Alumni Relations staff, the Assistant Dean will identify, cultivate and solicit prospects to secure gifts for the School of Law, serving as a key part of Boston University’s comprehensive $1 Billion Campaign.
· Identify, cultivate, solicit and close six- and seven figure leadership and principal gifts.
· Recruit members for and manage the Dean’s Advisory Board.
· Lead and manage the School of Law’s fundraising team with one direct report, the Director of Advancement, who oversees a staff of six.
· Design a strategy and implement a wide range of fundraising activities, strategies, and programs in conjunction with the Dean of the School of Law, the Senior Associate Vice President and the Dean’s Advisory Board.
· Demonstrate leadership and collaboration with university development and alumni relations colleagues including principal gifts, planned giving, prospect research, development communications and events, stewardship and donor relations, annual giving, regional leadership gifts, school based officers, and related centralized advancement services including training, database and prospect tracking systems.
Association of Fundraising Professionals - Massachusetts Chapter - 10 months ago
Director, Evans Center for Dissemination and...
Department of Medicine Boston University School of Medicine Boston Medical Center Boston, Massachusetts
- 9 hours ago
Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) / Boston Medical Center
- 30+ days ago
Boston University School of Medicine, BUMC
- 25 days ago