Recruit, hire, train and manage 3rd Party sales staff to maximize sales penetration of video, data, and telephony products to customers at 3rd Party Retail locations. Influences and collaborates directly with Third Party Retail partners to increase revenue generation, market penetration and drive sales indirectly to the end consumer.
1. Assigns 3rd Party locations to ensure maximum sales penetration.
2. Assures a quality representation of company services by requiring thorough presentations.
3. Conducts systematic marketing and re-marketing campaigns of all products.
4. Assures accurate completion of sales payroll, reports and other documents.
5. Responsible for overseeing various sales projects as needed.
6. Meets and attains all department goals.
7. Maintains a safe work environment and complies with all Cox safety policies.
8. Performs all other duties as assigned by manager.
9.Handles assigned portfolio of Third Party Retail partners after the contract is signed. This role focuses on the implementation of the agreement.
10. Develops and cultivates long term relationships with Third Party Retail partners in order to maximize revenue growth and drive product penetrations. Serves as key point of contact for relevant Third Party Retail partners, ensuring timely response and resolution to any issues/inquiries.
11. Provides training/guidance as needed in support of Third Party Retail partners in assigned territory/portfolio.
12. Maintains the highest ethical sales practices and presents a professional image. Remains current on competitor activities, pricing and product offerngs.
13. Ensures participating Third Party Retail partners are stocked with materials and supplies as needed.
14. Desgins and implements strategies to maximize sales; including but not limited to sales events, competitions and incentives.
15. May create compelling visual displays and merchandises at third party location.
Communicates Effectively. Ensures that employees share information and have access to the information they need to meet their business objectives. Articulates information clearly, adapting communication styles to match others.
Builds Relationships. Forms and maintains effective relationships within and across organizational boundaries to improve decision making and leverage capabilities
Lives Cox Values. Shows an approach towards people and work that is consistent with the overall values of the company. Works to professional standards that apply best practices approaches and reflect Cox values and effort
Delivers Customer Service. Demonstrates appropriate attention to customer needs and requirements when making decisions and taking action. Makes customer satisfaction a priority and works to exceed expectations of external and internal customers
Produces Results. Focuses efforts on attaining clear, concrete, timely, and measurable performance outcomes. Sets high standards of performance for self and others and assumes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing work projects
Learns Continuously. Actively identifies new areas for self-development and continuously seeks out learning opportunities. Demonstrates a personal commitment to continuous learning for oneself and the team
Coaches and Develops. Provides guidance and feedback to help employees develop their skills and work behaviors so they can fulfill current and/or future job responsibilities
Champions Adaptability. Champions the implementation and acceptance of change in the organization. Demonstrates openness to new concepts and/or approaches to work and adapts effectively
Demonstrates Business Acumen. Applies knowledge of the business and the industry to decision making. Assesses internal and external organizational factors to understand the whole business picture
Promotes Accountability. Sets high standards of performance for self and others, assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or projects.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of proven sales experience and a thorough knowledge of cable industry and products. Prior supervisory experience.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree a plus.
CERTIFICATES/LICENSES: valid state driver's license and a good driving record. MVR will be completed.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: To and from all Cox locations within NE as required.
EQUIPMENT: Windows , Word and Excel
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with more than 6 million total residential and commercial customers. The third-largest cable television company in the U.S., Cox offers an array of advanced digital video, high-speed Internet and telephony services over its own nationwide IP network, as well as integrated wireless services in partnership with Sprint (NYSE: S). Cox Business Services is a full-service, facilities-based provider of communications solutions for commercial customers, providing high-speed Internet, voice and long distance services, as well as data and video transport services for small to large-sized businesses. Cox Media offers national and local cable advertising in traditional spot and new media formats, along with promotional opportunities and production services. More information about the services of Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com, www.coxbusiness.com, and www.coxmedia.com.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home...