The Registered Radiology Technologist (RRT) is a valuable team member who provides extraordinary care in making patients feel comfortable and at ease while in the urgent care setting. The role of the Registered Radiology Tech is to perform a variety of diagnostic procedures consistent with training and licensure that require sound judgment, ingenuity and initiative. Responsibilities will include preparing patients for exams, responding to patients’ needs, accurate completion of documentation, and maintaining a clean and safe environment for patients and fellow employees. The Registered Rad Tech seeks and accepts consultation and feedback for the purpose of maintaining or improving the quality of diagnostic films. Because of the unique urgent care setting, the RRT may be given additional responsibilities to include splinting and other patient care as needed.
Entry Rate: Dependent upon experience
Benefits Eligible: No
Shift Details: Clinic is open from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm or until the last patient leaves, Sunday through Saturday. This position is PRN, or as needed. Shifts may vary during clinic hours.
Department: Snowbird Clinic
Additional Details: Clinic is open seasonally, typically November through May. Clinic location requires winter driving conditions and reliable transportation. Road conditions and closures occasionally require employees to stay overnight at the clinic.
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Current Radiology Technologist (RT) licensure in the State of Utah
- This position requires verifiable current Healthcare Provider or Professional Rescuer CPR certification. An original card must be verified prior to start date or the job offer will be withdrawn. For additional information regarding CPR requirements please visit our Job Requirements Page .
- Carrying, Hearing/Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing/Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Standing, Walking
- 2 or more years of work experience as a Radiology Technologist
- Previous experience with splinting
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 19 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...