Are you enthusiastic about wireless technology? Looking for a rewarding management opportunity? Can you spot talent? Do you have superior leadership skills? Can you increase sales and profitability while managing a dynamic and highly motivated sales team? If so, the multi-billion dollar wireless communications industry is calling you. We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to lead a retail sales team in selling wireless phones and service-based technology products in a high-traffic environment.
RadioShack has partnered with Target Stores to develop, deploy and operate Target Mobile Wireless Kiosks across the country. Target Mobile team members are employees of RadioShack and have the important responsibility of upholding Target's brand image.We provide a comprehensive training program and rewarding career path for high-performing achievers.
Job Functions / Duties / Responsibilities :
- Achieve sales and profitability goals by consistently and pro-actively engaging guests utilizing the Company's sales process
- Build a loyal customer base by creating long-term relationships
- Greet every guest with enthusiasm, energy, and professionalism
- Provide guests with cutting edge solutions in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
- Creates and sustains strong business relationships with retail partners, vendors and carriers
- Perform a variety of non-negotiable standards of kiosk operations including stocking, cleaning, visual merchandising, asset protection, etc.
- Manage the kiosk's controllable categories on the profit and loss statement
- Recruit, hire, and retain top tier talent
- Develop, coach and counsel associates
- Other duties as needed
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent, some college course work preferred
- Proven track record in commission-based retail sales; wireless background preferred
- Ability to work a variety of shifts based on business needs including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Implement and enforce all policies and procedures to ensure the optimum sales experience for customers
- Bi-lingual ability preferred in some markets
- Prior cash handling experience
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate to a reasonable work location
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Background check and drug screen required
CareerBuilder - 8 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...