- Maintenance of hESCs and iPSCs under feeder-dependent and -independent culture conditions.
- Characterization of hESCs and iPSCs using a variety of methods including flow cytometry, real-time PCR and fluorescence microscopy.
- Assist with generation, characterization and differentiation of iPSCs.
- Develop new skills and enhance knowledge necessary to successfully support assigned projects.
- Prepare and deliver presentations at internal R&D meetings.
- Assist in writing and revising technical documents including SOPs, testing protocols and project reports.
- Order and maintain inventory of lab supplies and reagents.
- Support colleagues in R&D as well as other departments such as Marketing, Quality Control and Manufacturing.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline with 1+ and 2+ year experience, respectively.
- Substantial hands-on experience with culturing hESCs and/or iPSCs.
- Expertise in characterizing pluripotent stem cells including flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, real-time PCR and basic molecular and biochemical techniques.
- Experience with generation of induced pluripotent stem cells is preferred.
- Strong desire to develop novel products for the pluripotent stem cell market.
- Ability to design and execute experiments, analyze results, troubleshoot and formulate conclusions.
Lonza - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
From disinfecting workplaces to exfoliating dry skin, Lonza puts itself in the middle of things. As the North American operations of its...