DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network Service (DNS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The DNS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
At DISH we invest in our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians. We provide classroom and on-the-job training as well as a van, tools and uniforms. Our Satellite TV Installers/Technicians are responsible for multiple customer visits daily which could include completing site surveys, installing satellite equipment, ensuring a quality broadband internet connection and educating our customers on their award winning DISH Satellite TV services.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Inventory - maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations, service calls or trouble tickets.
- Conduct site survey - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception.
- Equipment installation - place mounts, satellite dishes and receivers while ensuring broadband connectivity.
- Customer education - review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment.
- Dish Smart Home Services - successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
- Verification - ensure the completed order meets the customer's needs.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
DISH - 21 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...