Assists assigned loan officer with a variety of business development activities and administrative services. Provides necessary support to that loan officer to increase production levels. Organizes filing system, answers phones, photocopies documents and prepares correspondence and documents. Prepares marketing materials and may coordinate meetings, conferences and presentations. May be responsible for the preparation of specialized reports or documents.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in administrative support activities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Previous sales support experience preferred
U.S. Bank - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...