ECS Federal is seeking Configuration Management Specialists to work in the Columbia, MD area. Position is contingent upon contract award.
ECS Federal seeks qualified candidates to support the Government in the formulation, coordination, and implementation of configuration management policies, procedures, and guidelines for the Federal customer. The Configurmation Management Specialists must be able to recommend, develop and maintain a systematic means of identifying and controlling changes to the DISN architecture, functionality and service offerings.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks :
- Support the Customer in all configuration management, system inventory data collection, risk assessment development, status reporting, and related policy management efforts.
- Collect and maintain required data elements, attending meetings, developing point papers, white papers, briefings, and other required documents, as directed.
- Support configuration management policy development, functions, and responsibilities.
- Developing and implementing Voice Configuration Control Board (VCCB)-approved processes for the collection, processing, and updating of configuration items.
- Track technology changes affecting the Customer and/or Customer-provided telecommunications services into the government software tool, project change management system (PCMS).
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain required US Government clearance.
ECS Federal, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. ECS, Inc. embraces diversity by providing equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and status as an individual with a disability or protected veteran. ECS, Inc. also maintains a drug-free workplace.
- BS/BA Degree preferred.
- Active Secret Clearance preferred.
Electronic Consulting Services, Inc. (ECS Federal) is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. Every day, our 1200+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
The programs and missions we support are complex, often unique and they directly affect the everyday lives of Americans within the United States and abroad. ECS takes its mission very seriously and has established a culture built to attract, recognize, retain and manage the very best technology professionals for our projects.
As a mid-sized company ECS Federal enjoys many advantages, we have the experience and resources of a large business along with the focus, agility and innovation of a small business. ECS Federal customers have a very direct relationship with senior managers; as a result, we know what is happening with every one of our projects and customers. This high level of corporate commitment has allowed ECS Federal to experience 10 years of consistent growth without compromising the quality of our solutions and services.
ECS Federal LLC
- 2 years ago - save job