About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com .
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com .
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices.
· 2 or more Oracle engagements with experience implementing Projects suite of modules (Projects, Project Costing, Project Billing )
· In addition to Oracle skills, 2 to 5 years of functional/business experience in any of the following: project setup and maintenance, project tracking and reporting, project closure/rollup, and project accounting
· Current configuration and module working knowledge in Oracle Projects and additional Oracle modules
· 2 or more full cycle R12 implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
· Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
· General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and supply chain assessment / strategy.
· Lead consulting skills: manage a team of 2 to 6 consultants on a daily basis through define, design, development, transition, and go live project stages, report issues/risks to Project Manager, provide weekly status reports for the team, and conduct daily team status meetings
· Strong Microsoft skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project and Visio.
· Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
· Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
· Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
· Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...