Honeywell Aerospace is an $11B Strategic Business Group with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing and distributing advance electronic systems, products and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
Bendix King is a strategic business unit in Honeywell Aerospace. It is a global leader in aviation servicing General Aviation (GA) business. Its quality products, integrated system solutions and service make flying more comfortable, more secure and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge Bendix King Technology in all of its current products in GA cockpits of the world. This position will be located in Albuquerque NM.
This position will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods and systems for testing, troubleshooting, and simulating Bendix/King GA products. The Sr. Test Engineer will work with Product Managers and Design Engineers to provide functional leadership in the development of long-term strategies that address product roadmap concerns related to product testability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in Avionics product testing, simulation, and integration
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Experience in Development, implementation and maintenance of test plans, requirements, specifications, and procedures in support of new product development
- Experience in design, build, and ongoing support (System, Software, and Hardware) of test and diagnostic fixtures and equipment in support of new product development
- Experience in design, build, and ongoing support (System, Software, and Hardware) of simulation/integration fixtures and equipment in support of new product development
- Broad Knowledge of Avionics Systems and interfaces including GA systems or domain expertise.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all engineering disciplines, production teams, and engineering leadership on both a project execution and technical detail level.
- Familiarity with avionics systems, software and hardware development processes and standards including ARP4754, DO-160G, D0-178B and DO-254.
- A private pilot’s license is highly desirable.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell - 2 years ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...