Responsible for provisioning, installing, configuring, and providing maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. Participates in technical research and development to promote innovation within the infrastructure environment. Assists project teams with planning and technical issues, as well as defining needs, benefits, and technical strategy of projects. Provides support and technical assistance to operational staff, support staff, and development teams, as well as all system users if needed.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred.
2. Two (2) years experience in system administration.
3. Certification with Microsoft, VMware, EMC, or Computer Associates (CA) programs preferred.
4. Experience using Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft OCS, Citrix, XenApp, Vmware, or EMC SAN storage.
5. General knowledge of server hardware, including blade chassis technology and Microsoft software systems, as well as networks and peripherals.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Demonstrates ability to perform problem determination services.
9. Demonstrates ability to provide required maintenance and maintain system documentation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided our growth into one of the nation’s leading home health and hospice care organizations. With Amedisys, you’ll be part of a culture focused on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation, care empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
The health care industry is changing; at Amedisys we’re developing a new model of care that not only reduces preventable hospital readmissions and saves money, but provides convenience, compassion and customized service for every patient. We believe we can do that by focusing on quality care, improving technology and efficiency, and hiring employees who care not just with their hands and head, but also with their heart.
Our people are our business; Amedisys invests in you throughout your career with industry-leading educational benefits, including free clinical continuing education and tuition assistance. And our career ladders program lets you map out your professional development and advancement opportunities, helping you build a career, not just a job.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
The decision to join the Amedisys team is a decision that is rewarded on a daily basis by the difference we make in the lives of our patients and their families.
- 401 (K) plan with employer-matching contribution available for all employees
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to full and part-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...