(Verticalmove) - San Francisco -
It's simple. No long description for this client needed! Latest in Cloud Computing technology (Infrastructure and Applications). 4wks vacation year-one, 5wks vacation year-two. 10-30% bonuses. 401k matching. Profitable. Publicly Traded. Top 10 Name. Quarterly Promotion Reviews and more..
Salesforce.com - (your resume goes directly to the hiring manager)
Having this company on your resume is sure to open many doors throughout your career.
Successful candidates will be developing highly useful and massively distributed software solutions deployed throughout the cloud. Candidate will be focused upon delivering the software backbone for the most successful, largest-scale, cloud computing deployment in the entire world.
- Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms and sub-systems to support service scalability and stability.
- Work closely with quality engineering and technical operations to test and deploy system backbone enhancements.
- 7+ years software product development experience in Java.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL development.
- Algorithm design and analysis.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science highly desirable.
Personforce - 12 months ago
For more than 25 years we've been a respected billion-dollar Enterprise Software company in the Financial Services industry. We're publicly...