Director of Admissions
Are you ready to INSPIRE?
Are you ready to CHANGE LIVES?
Are you ready to MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT?
THEN JOIN ANTHEM EDUCATION AND START MAKING A DIFFERENCE TODAY!
Anthem Education’s family of Career Colleges has been dedicated to making a difference in our students’ lives for over 100 years and is committed to providing the next generation with all the skills they need to be successful!
When you consider a career with AEG know you would be joining a team that is passionate about Education and the lives we touch every day.
We are currently looking for an energetic, outgoing and detail oriented candidate to fill an open Director of Admissions for our campus located in the Brookfield / Milwaukee area.
Responsibilities would include:
- Effectively recruit, train, motivate and administer a staff of representatives (who are responsible for generating personally developed lead sources, taking incoming telephone inquiries, setting appointments, and interviewing and motivating prospective students to invest in an education. Would also be responsible for follow up with enrolled students until start date, and maintaining a positive work atmosphere)
Director of Admissions must:
- Meet and strive to exceed set goals
- Interact with and become an integral part of the management team of the school
- Contribute toward the campus goals of retention and professionalism
- The ability to meet deadlines is a must.
Ideally, the Director of Admissions will have:
- At least 3 years experience in Admissions in a proprietary school
- A successful and proven track record
- A management background
- Experience in Microsoft Office helpful
- Degree strongly preferred
The Admissions Staff
- Our Admissions staff is dedicated to assist the prospective students to choose the degree program that best suits their interests and skills; our programs are based on the real-world training and qualifications that employers like to see when hiring.
- Excellent earning potential
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Ongoing training and management support
If you are motivated with a proven track record; want to be part of a growing, success oriented company; and are ready to INSPIRE others, then take the next step in your future and join a team that assists students in achieving their educational and career goals. Make the decision to CHANGE LIVES today, and MAKE YOUR CAREER COUNT by applying now!
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Refer a friend to this job
Anthem Education Group - 2 years ago
Anthem Education Group hopes its students sing its praises when they enter the workforce. The for-profit educational company provides...