Do you enjoy serving others in a high quality dining environment? Do you enjoy working with seniors and hearing their life stories? If so, we would like to hear from you. At Sunrise Senior Living, The Quadrangle in Haverford, PA. you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. As a part of this organization, you will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. Sunrise is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience.
The Dietary Aide is responsible for providing dining room services and/or tray delivery dining services to residents in the community's Skilled Nursing Center in accordance with Sunrise Senior Living standards. Responsible for proper dining set-up, providing meal and dining services and cleaning of the Skilled Nursing Center dining room(s).
Handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service.
- Prepares dining and tray service according to menus and follows therapeutic diet orders
- Has knowledge of menu items and can provide general description to the guests/residents
- Responsible for meals and beverages and serving requested items according to established dietary and skilled nursing guidelines
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Prepares and delivers snacks and nourishments as directed
- Obtains food and supplies for meal service as directed
- Maintains accurate records of guests/resident's dietary needs
- Follows all local, state and federal policies regarding food handling
- Maintains standards of cleanliness, hygiene and health standards
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous experience preferred in skilled nursing dining and/or long term care, assisted living or hospital dining
- Ability to read and follow instructions to meet the dietary needs of the residents
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise Senior Living - 9 months ago
Sunrise Senior Living’s unique resident-centered services are delivered by a team trained to encourage independence, preserve dignity,...