Sage Data Security is seeking a programmer to join our fast-growing team. This newly-created position will be based in Portland, ME. If you are looking for a big challenge and an opportunity to work with really smart and cool people, and we invite you to visit our websites at www.sagedatasecurity.com & www.ndiscovery.com to learn who we are and what we do. We want to speak to you if you are seeking an entrepreneurial environment and are highly motivated to make a difference. Here are some key responsibilities for the position:
- Be fully involved in the development lifecycle of new applications, processes and reports.
- Design and code custom user interfaces, high performance back-end processing & advanced data analysis tools and reports.
- Maintain, update, modify, and enhance existing programs.
- Provide technical support by responding to program errors, problems, and/or user questions.
- Assist in the documentation of business processes, back-end processing environment, user manuals, and code.
- 4+ years of experience programming in Microsoft VB6, VB.Net, and ADO.NET.
- Strong MS SQL database design and programming skills; to include security design, stored procedures, and database views.
- Solid understanding of device syslogs.
- Passionate about information security.
- Detail oriented.
- Creative / innovative in solving complex business processes / technical challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt easily to changing priorities and a variety of assignments.
- Experience with machine learning and/or artificial intelligence implementation a plus
- Organized, professional, and a team player.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Sage Data Security is an independent information security firm headquartered in Portland, Maine. Founded in 2002, Sage serves as a strategic...