Sage Data Security is seeking a programmer to join our fast-growing team. This newly-created position will be based in Portland, ME. If you are looking for a big challenge and an opportunity to work with really smart and cool people, and we invite you to visit our websites at www.sagedatasecurity.com & www.ndiscovery.com to learn who we are and what we do. We want to speak to you if you are seeking an entrepreneurial environment and are highly motivated to make a difference. Here are some key responsibilities for the position:
- Be fully involved in the development lifecycle of new applications, processes and reports.
- Design and code custom user interfaces, high performance back-end processing & advanced data analysis tools and reports.
- Maintain, update, modify, and enhance existing programs.
- Provide technical support by responding to program errors, problems, and/or user questions.
- Assist in the documentation of business processes, back-end processing environment, user manuals, and code.
- 4+ years of experience programming in Microsoft VB6, VB.Net, and ADO.NET.
- Strong MS SQL database design and programming skills; to include security design, stored procedures, and database views.
- Solid understanding of device syslogs.
- Passionate about information security.
- Detail oriented.
- Creative / innovative in solving complex business processes / technical challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to meet project deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt easily to changing priorities and a variety of assignments.
- Experience with machine learning and/or artificial intelligence implementation a plus
- Organized, professional, and a team player.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Sage Data Security is an independent information security firm headquartered in Portland, Maine. Founded in 2002, Sage serves as a strategic...