Cloud Service Software Development Engineer
Job Description: Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
MS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 6+ years of experience or equivalent BS Degree with 8+ years of experience
- 2 years of technical team leadership
- 6+ years of experience in software development across a breadth of technologies including Python/Ruby, C++, C#, Java and Web 2.0 programming environments and proficiency in at least two
- 2+ years of experience developing backend/cloud services for web/cloud based applications on Linux environment with exposure to cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, etc.
- 2+ years of experience to Database SQL and/or Non-SQL design and development
- Exposure to SW engineering best practices, including prior experience with Agile methodology
- Exposure to Restful APIs development
- Exposure to DJango/Python frameworks
Jan 30, 2013
Jan 31, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 22 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...