Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Description Pitney Bowes Seeks a Part-time Customer Service Associate Driver 1 Funds affiliated with Apollo Global Management, LLC (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “Apollo”) and Pitney Bowes Inc. (“PBI”) have announced a definitive agreement under which Apollo will acquire Pitney Bowes Management Services (“PBMS” ), subject to customary closing conditions, which is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2013. Apollo is a leading global alternative investment manager with a strong track record of growing businesses in the business services industry. PBMS will continue to operate as a subsidiary of PBI until closing. Following the close of the sale, all offers of employment will be contingent upon meeting the qualifications established by the new ownership.
This position will sit in our Pitney Bowes Management Services business unit. This business unit helps our customers compete more effectively by taking care of critical yet non-core services to allow them to focus on what they do best. These services include: professional consulting, mail-and-document management and managed output services to integrated content management. We are currently seeking a Part-time Customer Service Associate Driver 1. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Handle mail - Pick up outgoing mail from various sites and locations - Deliver small packages and mail to various sites and locations - Scanning vital documents into customers computer system - Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times - Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment - Work on various applications - Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines - Maintain all logs and reporting documentation - Understand and adhere to safety procedures - Effectively communicate both verbally and written, with clients and company personnel - Demonstrate competency in performing multiple functional tasks
To learn more about Pitney Bowes and the many other opportunities available, please visit www.pb.com/careers .
- A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with or without accommodation required
- Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift) required
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record required
- Ability to work overtime when there is a business need
Pitney Bowes - 12 months ago
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence...