Picture yourself building a successful career at Chartis working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals committed to reaching our goal of becoming the #1 insurance provider and changing the way Americans think about, purchase and use insurance. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with the Alpharetta Claims team.
As a member of the Claims team you will be responsible for managing a unit of Fast Track Claim Representatives handling non-litigated commercial auto and general liability claims. This will include, but not be limited to, providing direction to Fast Track Rep, performing claim file reviews, ensure compliance with operation guidelines and monitor performance.
This position reports to an Assistant Vice President of Casualty Claims and will work closely with other Claim Managers, clients, attorney's and brokers.
- Provide technical expertise and mentoring to assigned staff with the focus of producing high quality work on basic and higher value/more complex claims.
- Manage staff to ensure departmental standards and policies are adhered to in order to produce the appropriate claim outcomes for customers and business partners.
- Maintain an active claim diary and use it to provide continual direction and feedback regarding claim handling, evaluation, and disposition strategy on a file by file basis.
- Partner with other Business Units, e.g. Marketing & Underwriting to address service issues.
- Participate in select claim file reviews.
- Report Management - Performance Metrics Analysis.
- Operational Compliance Management - Medicare Exclusions and Vendor Management.
- Special Projects.
- Addressing Claims Processing Center Matters - Payment Support and Claims Set Up.
- Manage HR/Shared Service Matters to include Disciplinary Actions and LOA's
- Staff Meetings.
- CE and/or other training.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Ireland and Tokyo. AIG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AIG - 24 months ago
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in a range of insurance and...