The Global Business Development Group partners with all of the firm’s business units to originate and execute corporate strategic acquisitions and other growth initiatives. In addition, the Group works closely with senior Blackstone management to perform corporate finance analysis.
· Financial modeling / valuation analysis
· Transaction due diligence
· Drafting memorandums and presentations for senior management
· Conducting financial analysis on Blackstone’s business units and corporate functions
· Ad hoc presentations to Senior Management on behalf of the CFO
· Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics (preferred) and strong GPA
· 2-3 years of investment banking or similar experience (Financial Institutions or M&A experience preferred but not required)
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure
· Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong work ethic; genuine passion for excellence
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Blackstone - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard