The Southeast Regional Sales Manager will be based in Southeastern United States, and will be responsible to cover the Southeast region. Must insure maximum market share by implementing and administering sales management programs and marketing strategies for the sale of respective product lines by CLARK dealers located in the South region. Candidates should be highly motivated and have at least 5 years of previous industrial equipment sales experience with expertise in parts, customer service, dealership operations, sales & aftermarket support programs. Must have product knowledge of CLARK & competitor forklift, with proven success in sales and marketing within the forklift & material handling industry.
• Provide pricing assistance and analysis for CLARK and Dealerships
• Provide financial leasing training for salesman.
• Conduct product and sales training.
• Train dealer sales associates on feature/benefit selling skills and methods
of overcoming competitor sales strategies.
• Interaction with Dealer Principal, Sales Mgr., Sales Associates, Parts Managers, Service Managers, CSS, Service Techs and end-user customers.
• Maintain and grow dealer relationships with Company through awareness of local economy, marketing situation, and assist in developing dealer sales goals.
• Provide corporate support to local dealer sales and marketing efforts and assist sales associates in closing deals.
• Provide Marketing assistance for dealer parts programs.
• Serve as primary point of contact with assigned dealers for sales, warranty, parts
service, delivery, and etc. issues.
• Maintain awareness of market needs related to product requirements, marketing support, competitive environment, and communicate appropriate details to corporate office personnel.
• Assess dealer performance and implement corrective actions as required to improve sales penetration in assigned territory.
• Educate dealers on CLARK Trucks & Parts Marketing Programs and promote their utilization.
Minimum Job Qualifications Requirements:
• BA or BS in business or equivalent experience
• Minimum of five (5) year’s experience in the Material Handling industry with expertise in Sales, parts, material handling equipment, customer service, dealer operations, and aftermarket support programs
• Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Must be able to establish and maintain dealer confidence.
• Must have proficient computer skills to create various reports, presentations and maintain data.
• Extensive travel required within immediate territory (75% travel time)
• Organizational, planning and prioritizing skills required.
• Uses good judgment, organized, able to prioritize, dependable, self motivated, & able to be successful with little supervision.
• Have product knowledge of CLARK and competitor forklifts and general sales and market knowledge of the forklift and material handling industry.
This position description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business. CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of the position at any time.
This position description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job; it is intended to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential to the job.
Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as assigned or as required by the needs of the business.
CLARK Material Handling Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Sherry Myers, PHR
Human Resources Manager
CLARK Material Handling Company
700 Enterprise Drive
Lexington, KY 40510
Phone: (859) 422-6537
Fax: (859) 422-7476
Mobile (859) 619-9422
Send Resumes to: email@example.com
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company focused on product innovation and building its personal care, consumer...