For over 100 years, IBM's defining value has been the IBMer, the people who apply innovation and imagination to fuel a smarter planet and make the world a better place. This is why IBM needs outstanding leaders who can create high-performance work climates and foster employee engagement; people who not only succeed but enable others to as well. If you are ready to lead, IBM is the place for you. The IBM ASEAN Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) offers an exceptional opportunity to lead and excel while working with the best and brightest in business today. Join an extraordinary team dedicated to making a smarter planet.
This program will offer a group of high-potential Masters level graduates a unique opportunity for an accelerated career development in different Finance roles - leading towards a career in Finance leadership roles in a growth market. In addition to building your business acumen, you will take advantage of IBM's world-class leadership development programs, networking experiences, and be closely mentored and coached by senior IBM executives.
During this program, you rotate through assignments in the following areas:
Pricing, Forecasting, Planning, Business Development, Internal Audit, Treasury, Credit and various other finance roles within several of our business units (e.g., Services, Software, Financing and Systems)
Participants can expect to experience rotations across the various finance roles to ensure an international experience and a focus in growth markets. Upon completion of the program, participants should expect to take finance leadership roles in IBM ASEAN. IBM encourages its employees to look for and work in multiple geographies and thus growth within and outside of ASEAN region is always encouraged however initial focus will be to build talent within ASEAN primarily in Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand.
Each rotation exposes participants to key drivers of success as a future IBM leader, including:
Inspire, motivate, and develop individuals, teams, and organizations.
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to be leaders throughout their career at IBM. If you have an interest in managing in a growth market, strong interpersonal skills, and the experience to influence, motivate,and lead others effectively, we invite you to explore and apply to the FLDP.
• Manage profit and loss and understand key drivers for the business.
• Create strategies and bring about change in a globally integrated enterprise.
• Excel and adapt to doing business in a volatile, complex and ambiguous global marketplace.
• Ensure the priorities and resources of key functions are aligned with business goals.
- Master's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in relevant work experience
- At least 1 year experience in working in international or global business outside of home country
- At least 2 years experience in managing people
- At least 1 year experience in demonstrating aptitude to thrive in an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- English: Fluent
- At least 2 years experience in Significant business experience in growth market countries
- At least 3 years experience in strong knowledge in general business management and profit and loss responsibility in a dynamic corporate environment
- At least 3 years experience in strong knowledge in analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least 3 years experience in strong knowledge in leadership, written and verbal communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 20 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...