Part Time Position
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Banquet Server/Bartender or relatable experience. Experience in a 4-star hotel high volume restaurant with banquets.
- Must display a professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high standard environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate English to comprehend and respond guest requests.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs through a crowded room.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Flexibility to work AM or PM shift, as needed. Availability for weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work long hours, depending on business and scheduled events.
Required Skills & Experience:
Do applicants need to provide their own work permit?
Regional Director of People & Culture
503 SW Alder Street
Portland, OR, US 97205
A respite and service center for those among the working poor, homeless and at risk of homelessness