Required Education or Minimum Level:|
- High School Graduate
- Business school is a plus
- Approximately 2 or more years experience as an administrative assistant
- Experience within the natural gas and energy industry is a plus
- Excellent PC skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Projects
- SAP invoicing system knowledge is a plus
- Perform administrative tasks for Sr. Manager of Operations as needed, requiring independent judgment with considerable knowledge of administrative processes.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and handle requests properly.
- Good knowledge of supervisor/department/company business/ company procedures
- Maintain calendars and schedules, coordinate meetings, conference calls, and customer outings.
- Meeting coordination to include scheduling reservations, and travel arrangements based on brief instructions.
- Assist in office management processes including office moves, handling space allocation, purchasing office equipment and supplies, tracking office and equipment lease contracts, and serving as liaison with company Office Management personnel.
- Process invoices and prepare expense reports using defined code categories in compliance with company policy. Work efficiently with company’s SAP system.
- Monitor budget reports and interface with Accounting for corrections. Provide budget numbers for office leases, supplies, subscriptions, etc for budget planning purposes.
- Monitor and control the business filing system to ensure accuracy and efficient retrieval of data.
- Compose memos, reports, and other correspondence from a brief outline, draft, or verbal instructions and determine the most appropriate format and method of presentation.
- Open and route incoming mail, work with outside vendors, and handle special projects as required.
- Assist departmental staff as needed
- Develop AFE’s (Approval for Expenditures), track AFE’s monthly, and work with AFE owners as required.
- Manage internal phone system (Shortel)
- Must have notary certification or be willing to apply for and acquire certification.
- Clear understanding of company benefits and updates to such.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent typing, grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required.
- Ability to handle complex and highly confidential matters in a mature and professional manner.
- Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of internal and external personnel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple concurrent assignments while identifying work priorities and functioning with little supervision.
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Self starter when work load is light
- Support peers when needed
- Must exercise initiative, discretion, good judgment, and tact in handling job responsibilities and assignments.
- Must be able to travel, occasionally, for training purposes.
- Must be trustworthy and honest.
- Understanding of office procedures so that needs are anticipated as they grow and/or change.