Requisition #: 56534
Job Title: Developer for Voice Design and Build Team- RECENT COLLEGE GRAD
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
City: New Jersey Home Office
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
ADP is looking for a recent college graduate to join the Voice Design and Build, Software Design Engineering team. This team provides voice and other software application services that help drive ADP Call Center efficiencies. The software applications they design and build primarily interface with Interactive Voice Response platforms that leverage speech recognition technologies. Other applications the team produces provide operational and support functions that use standard GUI technologies for enhanced and robust product features.
The Associate will gain knowledge through formal training, on the job learning and mentoring relationships to complete the following:
- Encodes, prepares test data, tests and debugs programs at various complexity levels.
- Write structured, well organized and documented, highly maintainable programs.
- Prepare test data, test scenarios and test plans that ensure programs are working correctly prior to release and follow ISD/departmental standards and procedures.
- Analyze system/program problems and defines solutions.
- Prepare both functional and technical specifications. Utilizes knowledge of PLC and follows PLC guidelines whenever necessary.
- Performs business analysis and translates into specifications and develops all levels of logic flow charts.
- Monitor changes in technology. Remains up-to-date on current industry trends through courses, reading, etc.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Bachelor's degree in Math or computer Science.
Programming which requires proficiency in .NET, ASP, and C#.
Genesys and/or VXML desirable (will be trained in this)
Effective oral and written communications skills.
ADP offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including first day coverage for medical, dental and vision plans, a 401K plan, pension plan, stock purchase plan, and much more!
About ADP : We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Roseland, NJ
Job Category: Technology
Area of Interest: Network Services
ADP - 17 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...