Facilities Technician Intern
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments may last for only three months (usually during the summer months) or may alternate a semester of work with a semester of school. Open to full-time students in pursuit of a 2 year technical degree.
You should be working towards an Associates or Bachelors degree or have 2-4 years military experience.
Additional qualifications include:
- Technical and people skills, be a self starter, good oral and written communications skills, and excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Knowledgeable in Facility operations, maintenance, startup and/or commissioning and construction practices
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports
- Available to work occasional different shift and weekend coverage for preventative maintenance, scheduled shutdown work, and emergencies
Experience, training or knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Ultra Pure Water (UPW) systems, water treatment and/or waste treatment systems including reverse osmosis, ion exchange and high purity analytical equipment would be an added advantage.
-Power distribution systems
-HVAC or Mechanical systems
- Chemical transportation and handling
Facilities and Site Services
USA-New Mexico, Albuquerque
Feb 12, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly and/or test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...