The Jr Financial Management Analyst will assist with the financial management and monitoring of a complex scientific and information technology program. They will also assist with the overall program budget from multiple accounting organizations within the program, support cost analysis, and assist in defining financial business practices for the client.
- Assist with all phases of Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE)
- Integrate accounting and financial data from different accounting organizations
- Research inquiries on financial status of the program
- Work with a broad and diverse population requiring financial reporting from the program
- Communicate complex financial information to program leadership in a concise and applicable manner
- Assist with preparing, monitoring and maintaining all internal budgets to include an analysis of commitments, obligations, and disbursements
- BS/BA plus experience in a financial or related field.
- DHS Suitability is a plus
- Clearance Requirements: Candidate must hold or be able to obtain a Secret clearance