AFTCO is looking for a Web & IT Operations Coordinator to provide internal technical support and execution of web operation initiatives. This position will report directly with AFTCO’s Online Marketing Manager and IT Manager. Qualified applications must have the ability to work with fellow employees/clients with the goal of: identifying problems; researching answers; guiding employee/client through corrective steps, and executing strategic website plans.
Primary responsibilities are:
1. Web Operation Requirements – Work directly with Online Marketing Manager on website and online marketing operations for aftco.com and guyharveysportswear.com.
2. It Operations Requirements - Provides System Support for Company LAN, desktop PC’s and peripherals.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills (including use of pivot tables)
- Use of google docs and web forms
- Familiarity with website CMS
- Work on email marketing campaigns. Specifically through the Bronto email marketing platform.
- Web analytics and reporting through Google Analytics.
- HTML & CSS familiarity.
These Additional skills and experience are a plus (but not a requirement):
- LAN Knowledge.
- PC Proficiency.
- System Administration.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite 2010 & 2013.
- Power user of Windows.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- MAC and OS X knowledge
- Database management
- PR Web and product press releases
- Finding creative ways to generate new traffic and online brand exposure.
- Understanding and experience with: SEO, PPC (and the major PPC platforms), Affiliate Marketing, Display Marketing, and all other means of traffic acquisition.
- Computer science or equivalent technical major.
- Experience in the Active/Outdoor sportswear or sporting good market is a plus.
- Experience with Exchange and Small Business Server.
Must be highly motivated, possess good communication skills, and have the ability to work as a team player. As a company we have donated 10 % of our profits back to ocean conservation every year since 1973. It is important that our employees share our passion of giving back. General Skills & Requirement: -
- Passion for technology.
- Problem Solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, driven, self-starter, handles adversity and ambiguity, requires minimal supervision, and seeks responsibility and ownership.
Since 1958, AFTCO has set the standard for offshore fishing tackle. More recently, our every expanding sportswear lines have become the staple for fisherman across the country. Read more here . We are passionate about our products, our fishing lifestyle, and most importantly our employees. We believe strongly in taking our brightest employees and advancing their careers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants must submit a resume that includes a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience in relation to this specific position and salary requirements. If qualified, we will contact you to set up an interview time.
Monster - 30+ days ago