NHS Human Services is currently seeking a Community
Options Program Manager - ATF (Adult Training Facility)
in the Harrisburg, PA area.
This is a position involving person centered, community
inclusive opportunities for individuals with
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. The person
in this position will fulfill supervisory
responsibilities as well as those of a direct support
nature working with small groups of individuals in
community based volunteer activities. The person in this
position will also be responsible for supporting staff
in providing community based leisure/recreation
opportunities for consumers to insure community
participation in activities of choice/interest.
client to track progress and growth.
- Complete annual assessments for each individual
needs and interests.
- Teach basic skills based on individual clients'
- Write and prepare Individual Support Plan quarterly
Professionals in the field at the Day Program.
- Lead quarterly team review meetings for each client.
- Assist in supervision of Direct Support
- Other duties as assigned to meet programmatic needs.
related experience, OR
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services plus 2 years
- Associates degree in Human Services plus 4 years
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain Child Abuse, State Police and
access to reliable transportation during working
- Must possess a current PA Driver's license, and
regulations), supervisory experience, and
- Top candidates will have ATF experience (2380
excellent writing skills.
NHS Human Services is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : N/A
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...