Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Serve as analyst on Company's Corporate FP&A team that provides financial planning and analysis support related to consolidated Fannie Mae administrative expenses. Support annual planning and periodic forecasting processes, and assist with month end close. Provide consolidated analytics to senior management and Board of Directors.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support the annual planning and periodic forecasting processes for consolidated administrative expenses
- Serve as lead analyst for standard, ad hoc, audit, regulatory or other requests related to planning and forecasting for consolidated administrative expenses
- Complete modeling and analytics in support of the Company's annual target setting process for administrative expenses. Effectively communicate targets and approach to business units and enforce accountability
- Consolidate financial results, and create reporting packages and analytics for senior management and Board of Directors. Confer with business unit management to summarize the story behind the numbers
- Complete detailed scenario and run rate analyses, and other standard or ad hoc analyses to satisfy variety of management objectives
- Assist with the consolidated monthly close process for administrative expenses, including variance analysis and monthly reporting
- Coordinate and improve the monthly process to allocate consolidated administrative expenses to Fannie Mae's Business Units. Prepare forward looking, multi-year forecasts for administrative expenses by business unit
- Assist in the development and review of business requirements documentation for updates and enhancements to Hyperion and the General Ledger.
- Participate intesting and training sessions, and partner with support teams to ensure data integrity
- Responsible for facilitating entity and project code change requests impacting Hyperion and the General Ledger, including appropriate review and coordination with system support teams; may include major reorganizations on occasion
- Assess data retrieved from archive or data warehouse for data integrity for analytical purposes; sort, partition or segment data for further analysis by self or others
- May conduct specific analyses of financial or operating data to satisfy certain regulatory requirements or to establish required internal controls over business processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Strong analytical skills; ability to gather and analyze financial and operational data to develop projections and forecasts
- Cross-functional business skills, excellent facilitation and communication skills, strong influencing sills, and ability to effectively present to and work with senior management
- Prior experience with budgeting, forecasting and reporting in FP&A environment.
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Powerpoint, Excel, e.g. vlookups, pivot tables, advanced calculations and formulas)
- Prior experience with Hyperion and Essbase is a must
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 22 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...