HOW DO YOU WANT TO LAUNCH YOUR CAREER?
Are you looking for an internship that will give you a great beginning to your career? Do you have a passion for market research, the internet, client interaction, data analysis and working with top global companies to help provide insights which craft their marketing and advertising strategies? If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in digital media measurement and marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you! We are currently seeking Interns within our Client Services team for our Reston, VA headquarters.
Job Title: Client Service Intern
Locations: Reston, VA or New York, NY
WHAT DO YOU DO AS A CLIENT SERVICE INTERN AT COMSCORE?
You’ll be part of a team that helps clients understand key business issues and research needs in the world of online marketing and advertising. You will transform and analyze data to identify patterns and trends within our panel-based data, which our clients use to make crucial decisions in the interactive marketplace. You will have a unique ability to combine your consulting, quantitative and analytical skills that you will not find with many other organizations.
WHAT DO YOU DO DAY TO DAY?
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS?
- Analyze comScore data and deliver strategic custom reports, analyses and business insights to Fortune 500 clients within a vertical industry. In addition, you will conduct industry and web site research, perform data quality assurance checks and investigations, analyze large amounts of data, research changes in trends, prepare spreadsheet reports (think Excel) and slide presentations (think Power Point).
- Become familiar with comScore’s syndicated products and custom market research projects
- Assist with incubation of new products; help improve and grow them to meet clients’ needs
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. comScore helps its clients better understand, leverage and profit from the rapidly evolving digital marketing landscape by providing data, analytics and on-demand software solutions for the measurement of online ads and audiences, media planning, website analytics, advertising effectiveness, copy-testing, social media, search, video, mobile, cross-media, e-commerce, and a broad variety of emerging forms of digital consumer behavior. comScore services, which now include the product suites of recent acquisitions AdXpose, Nedstat, Nexius XPlore, ARSGroup and Certifica, are used by more than 1,800 clients around the world, including global leaders such as AOL, Baidu, BBC, Best Buy, Carat, Deutsche Bank, ESPN, France Telecom, Financial Times, Fox, Microsoft, MediaCorp, Nestle, Starcom, Terra Networks, Universal McCann, Verizon Services Group, ViaMichelin and Yahoo!.
- Coursework with a strong quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Engineering, Business/Marketing, etc.
- Experience within college coursework or internships that is analytical in nature, such as experience with syndicated data or custom research. Understanding of Internet marketing, or analyzing customer interactions on the web is a plus.
- Proven proficiency with numbers/statistics and strong Excel and Power Point skills a must. Exposure to statistical software packages such as SPSS a plus. SQL experience also a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal.
- Experience with data analysis and problem solving with large amounts of data is preferred.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Ability to interact effectively with peers in a team-oriented operating structure
comScore - 3 years ago