At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Our Due Diligence professionals work with clients to recognize their business needs and are able to develop strategies that are critical to their investment decisions. A crucial component of this is assisting them in the financial, operational, tax, information technology, pension and benefits aspects of the due diligence process.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
Our Due Diligence Managing Directors lead buy /sell-side and lender financial, tax, pension and information technology due diligence for both financial/strategic buyers and lenders.
- Identifying key opportunities to provide management post transaction assistance
- Establishing marketing plans, targets and acceptable levels of prospect activity
- Developing strategy for building a practice and client base
- Assuring sound application of project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
- Advising project managers as necessary on progress, client expectation management, and maintaining utilization and realization
- Creating, sustaining and leveraging board and senior management-level relationships throughout the business community
- Delivering presentations to potential clients
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Recruit, train, develop and evaluate professional and administrative staff
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities within and across Duff & Phelps practice areas
- Manage “teams” of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Economics, Finance or an MBA
- Minimum of 13 years related accounting or finance work experience
- Proven experience in M&A advisory, accounting and financial due diligence, purchase accounting, and advising on sale and purchase agreements and purchase price disputes
- Candidates must have a portable book of business
- Financial due diligence for private equity and strategic buyers, a plus
- Demonstrated record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, marketing, sales and organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Word and Excel
- Public Accounting experience, CPA a plus
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.
Duff & Phelps Corporation - 17 months ago
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...