- Working knowledge of Windows-based and Macintosh computer
related peripherals including a digital color copier and scanner
- Ability to learn how to use high volume production equipment and
indicated on the weekly work schedule
- Work a variety of day/evening shifts as needed, including weekends as
- Pleasantly interact with customers to achieve desired levels of
requiring a headset or a device on/in the ear
- Positively interact with other associates to promote teamwork
- Able to use electronic communication devices during all working hours
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products
- Ability to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
and 25 pounds regularly and climb 8# to 10# ladders to retrieve and/or
- Have the ability to lift, move and carry up to 55 pounds occasionally
stock merchandise as needed
OfficeMax is an equal opportunity employer that employs persons
regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability,
age (40 and over), veteran status, and other protected status as
required by applicable law. OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the
eligibility of employees to work in the US.
The ImPress Associate works to positively contribute to the customer#s
shopping experience by providing friendly and effective service,
assisting customers in the self serve area and by producing high quality
documents in a timely manner which meet or exceed the customer#s
1. Must demonstrate a Customer First perspective and fully participate
in the Boundless Selling culture.
2. Utilize the Team Member CARE process to contact customers, ask
questions, recommend product and encourage add-ons for products and
services. Consult and offer solutions to upgrade customer#s order.
Assist customers in self-serve areas.
3. Accurately calculate prices and provide quotes to customers for all
4. Participate in discussions conducted on the Boundless communication
devices, including answering questions, assisting team members when
needed, offering praise to team members, and participating in ongoing
training as a means of better serving customers.
5. Accept coaching and direction from the selling team.
6. Accept and process electronic jobs received from customers and/or
other ImPress locations.
7. Process customer DTP orders as needed.
8. Maintain job flow of production utilizing job queues and other tools
and techniques provided.
9. Answer the phone promptly and courteously and direct calls to the
10. Make phone calls to notify customers that special orders are
available for pick-up.
11. Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service
12. Assist in the training of new ImPress Associates.
13. Clean, restock and maintain merchandise and/or product displays.
Notify manager/supervisor of special customer requests and low stock
conditions. Maintain all equipment # placing service calls where
14. Support the store#s shrink awareness program and advise management
of any unusual activity. Utilize the Witness Rewards and Tip Line
15. Adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
16. Provide assistance in all areas of the store based on business need;
perform all other tasks and assignments as requested by ImPress and/or
17. Demonstrates a commitment to OfficeMax core values of safety,
integrity, process improvement, and customer satisfaction.
18. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be
construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Retail - ImPress
OfficeMax - 19 months ago
This company is taking the office supply business to the max. OfficeMax is the #3 office products retailer in North America (far behind...