Our client is a global leader in pharmaceutical development and manufacturing is experiencing incredible growth. This is an independent, privately owned company that strives to build long-term partnerships employees. With more than 1,200 employees, they are large enough to provide a professionally rewarding workplace on a global scale but small enough so that individual talents get noticed.
As a contract development and manufacturing organization our client has a reputation for superior quality, unmatched technical expertise, virtually unlimited manufacturing capabilities and an exemplary regulatory compliance record. They only hire the best and treat the employees as such.
Volt is looking for career-focused individuals who are seeking opportunities for growth!
The candidate will assume a critical role in a highly motivated group within a leading contract manufacturing facility supporting the cleaning qualification/validation and filter validation activities associated with clinical manufacturing, scale-up and commercial manufacture of liquid and semisolid pharmaceutical products.
Major Job functions include:
Recent and relevant experience related to the validation and qualification of one or more of the following:
- generation of qualification
- validation documents
- execution of qualification
- validation documents
- generation of reports
- manage resources
- manage project time lines
- interact with clients
- participate in cross functional teams
Education and/or Certificates:
- Media Simulations, Filter Validation for In-Process filters; or
- Pharmaceutical utilities, including: HVAC Systems for Clean Classified Areas, USP Purified Water, USP Water-for-Injection, Clean Compressed Air, and Nitrogen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.
- Must effectively organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Familiarity with current industry practices and guidelines including those required / outlined by the FDA, ISO, EU and ICH.
- Exceptional technical writing, review and analytical skills, data analysis, and basic statistical application; in addition to strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Keywords: Manufacturing, QA, QC, Quality, Engineer, Manager, Pharmaceutical
- Candidate must have a minimum of three years’ relevant experience performing validation activities within an aseptic pharmaceutical environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline (Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, etc.)
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt Workforce Solutions - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, motivated...